Saturday, April 4, 2015

The 3 things I love Most


In a 24 hour day there are three things that support my subsistence most. These three things are what ground me, bring me happiness, and keep me whole. As simple as they are and in no particular order training, praying, and eating play a huge role in who I am. As I transition into a new phase in my life with larger goals, more faith, and determination I will candidly share how these three things take shape in my life. As much as I love visuals I cannot guarantee every post will have an image but I can guarantee each post will have a piece of me. On this blog you will find posts of positive affirmations, cooking recipes, exercise routines, fitness/restaurant adventures or simply my random thoughts on random things. I hope you enjoy. Positive comments, feedback, vibes....are all welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment